Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Back to work again for another week. A cool 36 here heading for 67, but no wind for a couple days.
Had a great weekend going to Phoenix. Great ride there and back and a good time there. The new VV1700 is getting closer.
Easter is less than a week. Then to Houston to see my son and grandson. Then only 2 more weeks until HCT. Lots going on.
Hope all is going well with Brenda and her mom.
Got a few pictures from SFR on the web page. Have a few more to put on.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning!
It's 35 and clear in Albuquerque with light winds. The high is supposed to be in the low 60's, looks like a nice day for riding, so I'm going to ride to work this morning, primarily because I need to run errands at noon. Hey, RR, is there still time to get an article in for the NL? Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Re: Good Morning

Hank
Yes, there is time. I will hopefully get it out tonight, or at least by tomorrow night.

RR

Posting on this new format

When one of you figures out how to post a new thread on this forum will you come over to LSV & s'plain it to me? Thanks, rb