Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning Y'all

49 here heading for mid 70's.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning Y'all

Good morning all
A bit warmer this morning. Only down to 50 so far, heading for 70 with wind AGAIN!!
Still planning on heading for Phoenix and Arizona Bike Week after work tomorrow. Weather looks OK for that with wind again Saturday for the ride back.
Good luck Brenda with Chris tomorrow. Hope the operation goes well. Prayers go out to you both and Mom!!
So, Bob, when do we hear about running out of gas?? Bet Dorothy sure came in handy!! How many miles did she have to push?? Might be a good article for the newsletter. And how is Steve doing?
And how is Don McMorris doing? Haven't heard anything from the Tularosa bunch lately.
Get those articles in soon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Morning Y'all

Good Morning, All;
It's in the low 40's in Albuquerque this morning, not much has been happening here. Did an oil/filter on Ol'Faithful (My '03 V12) Saturday, she seems to run better now. I really need to find one of those mirror thingies for checking your oil. Not sure if I'm going to make the HCT, but I'd like to. Got dinged for one night at the SFR motel because I didn't call & cancel when I found out I couldn't go.
Other than that, it's been quiet here. RR, I have an idea for a NL article, I'll submit it, and you can decide if it's worth printing.
Everyone have a Great 'Humpday'!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Re: Re: Morning Y'all

Hank, I have one of those "mirror thingies" for the oil on my bike and it really doesn't work all that well; too small! I just bought a 3 inch mirror on an extend able handle, sit on the bike, hold the mirror down near the site window and I can see the level perfectly. Of course it is best to put the bike on the center stand overnight and check it first thing in the morning. Don't really need a mirror to check this way. Have a safe day!

Re: Re: Afternoon Y'all

Don is doing GREAT. Dr says he can throw away the sling if he feels like it. He can raise his arm above the head now, but he can not lift anything yet,he will have some lifting therapy in 4 weeks.But untill then he has to do his own movements. But he said he is doing very well.We will not make the ride the last of April,Darn, so maybe the next one, the bike remains covered in the pole barn.We miss seeing everyone.Glad to see you all had a good trip, sorry it was so cold. Karen