Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 50 so far this morning heading for 75 with clouds. Looks like anaother good day for riding. Too bad I will be at work. One more week!!
Alpine is 51 heading for 77 with partly cloudy skies. The next week looks good with highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid to upper 40's and partly cloudy. Should be a good time.
Karen, how is Don doing, did he have his surgery yesterday? Hope all is well and his recovery goes well. Let us know.
We should officially have a new member from Colorado soon. His app is in the mail.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good morning y'all.

51 here heading for mid 70's.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good Morning

Hi everyone. Beautiful day here yesterday-high of 85. Didn't get to ride, but I was outside all day working on the house and yard. Looking forward to Wednesday. We are planning to leave around noon and knock off a section of the 520 miles before looking for a campground to spend the night. Expect to get into Alpine early afternoon. Someone was speaking of a detour somewhere. Where was that?
Take care and God bless.
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Bob
The detour is on the ride we will be taking Friday. It is on the river road between Presidio and the national park.
See ya Thursday and have a safe ride.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Dr Byrant said the surgery went perfect,no problems.Went to surgery at 7:30 in recovery by 9:00 in his room by 10:00 and talking up a storm. When I left last night he was still in no pain but the meds are keeping it down, The Dr said if he is doing ok he MIGHT get to come home this after noon.But I think he should stay till tomorrow, we will see. Hope you all have great weather for SPR.and have a great time. Karen