Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rides in N.M.

I ride out of Mesa Arizona and enjoy rides around Silver City, especially over the mountain and ending around Truth or Consequences. I thought I had seen a post about favorite rides in N.M. Wondering if anyone has a link to that or you could give me some ideas of there favorite ones. We have friends in Albq and like to visit often. The AVA is in Santa Fe this year, but I thought I might get some rides in before.
Thanks to all that have ideas.
LB

Re: rides in N.M.

Larry
One of my favorite rides is from Silver City north on 180 about 40 miles just north of Buckhorn turn west on 78 into Three Way then north on 191 thru Clifton to Alpine for lunch and then back down 180 to Silver City. Whenever I go to Phoenix I go thru Three Way on thru Safford and Globe over the pass to Superior.
In 3 weeks I plan on going to the Arizona Bike Week in Phoenix. Kawasaki will be there with demo rides and I am hoping they will have a VV1700 to ride.
Another couple Bob and Dorothy from Vail I believe will be there also. Perhaps we could all meet and go out for lunch or something. We could talk about favorite rides. I have also ridden from Socorro, NM west thru Springerville, Show Low, Payson and on to Prescott.

RR

Re: Re: rides in N.M.

All those rides you talked about I have done also. Did the ride around Taos a few years ago, beautiful country. Would be great to meet up during bike wk. Give me a shout when you are going to be in town.
LB