Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
A slight sprinkle over night, probably just enough to get things damp. Since it hasn't rained in quite some time, also enough to make the roads REALLY slick. That is the worst thing about no rain, the oil on the road. We need a good rain to wash the roads. Glad I didn't have to ride in it. Yall remember that for the first little bit after a rain.
Anyhow, 51 heading for 62. Cooling off a little this week with more chance of rain the latter part.
Less than 3 weeks until SFR!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good morning y'all.

67 heading for 82. No rain till Wed. then rain throught the weedend with cooler temps.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

SFR is getting closer.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good Morning

Hi, All;
I weas down most of the day Sunday with a 'worn-out, tired feeling' thing going on. I did make it to church, but came home and went to bed afterwards. Slept most of the day, then all night. That ride Saturday must have worn me out more than I care to admit. It's 42 this morning in Albuq, with light rain. Chance is 50% today, then clearing off later this week. Everyone have a Great Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'Ol'Faithful'