Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

60 here in Texas, heading for 82.

Bob, glad to hear your son is doing better.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Another pleasant 56 heading for 77 with wind. Looks good for Sadies TOMORROW with a high of 70 here and a high of 71 in Fort Sumner.!!
Keeping Steve in my prayers. Hope he mends well and can come home soon. Keep us posted. That 10 days will probably go by SLOW.
Leaving the truck stop north of town at 8 and be at Carrizozo at 9.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 44 in Albuquerque this morning with a predicted high of 69. We had a dust storm yesterday afternoon with 40-50MPH winds. Visibility was down to less than a mile in blowing dust. More of the same predicted for today, hope it's not as bad!
My cousin and I will leave for Sadies at about 0800 tomorrow morning, and take back roads most of the way.
We should be there by Noon no problem. Got to spend the afternoon getting Ol'Faithful ready for the ride.
See youall there!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'Ol'Faithful'

Re: Good morning

Hi Brenda,
Thanks for your concerns. Steve is not my son, he is an elder in our church. Several couples rode after church last Sunday. Thankfully Steve rode alone. He admitted to me yesterday that he was rubber necking too much and just ran off the road.
Bob

Re: Re: Good morning

Don and I will not make it tomorrow Rod. Don has been having problems with his shoulder, has a Dr appointment the 11th, he might need a replacement.They took x-rays and had a MRI done we will know then. The wind is going to be bad gusts to 50 miles a hour up that way, and he is scared to try it on the bike. So we will keep you informed about what is going to be done. Have a good ride if you go, and hang on to that bike. Karen

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Sorry you two won't be able to make it. Tell Don to get better. Hopefully it won't need an operation, but if he does good luck. You will be in my prayers either way. Keep us up to date on what is going on.
Yall have a great weekend.

RR