Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
A cool 40 this morning heading for low 70's. Still no rain!!
Five days until Sadies. Let us know here if you will be going. I will stop at the truck stop on the north side of town and leave there at 8 if anyone wants to ride along. Weather looks good for Saturday so far with a high here of 72 with some clouds. Still too early to be accurate.
Bike runs great after the valve adjustment and new spark plugs!! Will change the oil after getting back from Sadies.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good morning.

33 here with a high of 62.
Gorebol warming?

Have a good day. Ride safe.

See ya at SFR in a about 23 days. Then I hope at LSV HCT after that.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Hi all,
Sadies sounds like fun; wish we could come. Had a nice ride yesterday, at least until one of our buddies failed to negotiate a curve and ran off the road. The dirt shoulder was off-camber, and though he managed to keep it up for about 200 feet, he finally went down and flew through the air and was caught by this little tree which cushioned his impact. There were emt's in a small town about 6 miles away who got there quickly and tended to him. They air-evacuated him to the hospital about 70 miles away, I think more for precautionary reasons. I called another friend with a truck and trailer who came out and picked up the bike. It was a late night by the time we got home.
The good news is that apparently he only had a dislocated knee which was relocated, and possibly a broken wrist.
Please keep him in your prayers over the next couple of days as they will keep him in the hospital for observation. His name is Steve.
Dorothy and I will be in Flagstaff the next 2 days to take care of some business, so I will not give you an update till Thursday.
Ride safely!!!
Bob and Dorothy

Re: Re: Good Morning

Hi, Everyone!
It's 40 in Albuquerque this morning, with a predicted high of 75! Wx in Albuq. looks a bit dicey this weekend (highs in the 60's, a slight chance of rain) but it looks better in Ft. Sumner (partly cloudy & low 70's) My cousin just got herself a new Joe Rocket riding jacket. It's white! She's as anxious to go on the ride as I am!
In other news (don't remember if I've already posted this), Rusty headed out of town Saturday afternoon, headed for her new home in Oklahoma. Her new owner says he'll send pics after he gfets her running. He promised me he would not part her out on Fleabay. His name is Wayne, seems like an honest, likeable guy. He also has a heated garage and access to a machine shop (two very necessary items if you're going to keep a 1300 running.) I'll see you all at Sadies!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Bob & Dorothy, sorry to hear about Steve. He is in my prayers. Hope he gets home soon and mends quickly and fully. You two have a safe time in Flagstaff.
Hank hope you will survive without Rusty. Hopefully it will be running soon and maybe we will see it in Santa Fe. See ya Saturday at Sadies.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Can't make it to Sadie's but I'll see ya'll in Alpine for the SFR.