Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all. A beautiful 64 heading for a windy 79, but still warm. Was great riding to and from work yesterday with my spring jacket. Still no sign of rain though.
Will stop by the cycle shop on the way home to pick up a shim set for adjusting the valves. Then will start taking the C14 apart. Should finish Friday morning. Then I will be all ready for Sadies in a week and SFR in just a little beyond that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

64 headed for 80. No rain till tomorrow and satruday, just a small chance. A little cooler temps for the weekend also.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good Morning

Hi, Guys;
51 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high of 70! Guess the 'frozen North' is thawing out a bit. Am excited about the ride to Sadies, it's been awhile since I've seen the 'gang'. I'm taking half-day off, have a Dr. appt. Going on a Mission Trip with a group from my church to El Salvador in mid-March. That's why I will not make the SFR...I'll be out of money. Everyone have a great Thursday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.