Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning to ya.

36 going for 60's.

I am ready for SFR.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, the more things stay the same, the more they change.It looks like Ol'Faithful will be sold sometime in April, to a friend who is a patient of mine and wants to get back into riding. I'm already working on a replacement, I'm heading to the 'dark side' for awhile...A friend of mine that owns a motorcycle shop in town has a '75 1000 GW with a fairing that I'm going to restore (get running) and turn into a 'minimal' touring bike. This will happen this summer (why do I spend my summers working on bikes instead of riding them??), and I'm going to get back into the Rally swing again. Meanwhile, I'll be absent for awhile, and like I said earlier, no matter what happens (unless I give up riding entirely, which is not in the cards) I intend to remain faithful to the AVA and the EVA. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Re: Good morning

Good evening all
A beautiful but busy day today. Watching the race now. Hopefully this will go all the way.
Less than 2 weeks until Sadies!! Am planning on a valve adjustment for the C14 next weekend. Will be its second one at 45,000 miles.
Yall have a great day and GO CARL!!!!

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good morning.
34 going for 60's. No rain.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda