Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
It is cool again, down to 37 with clear skies and heading for 61. Was cool yesterday, but did get to go for a ride to WSMR to do some work.
Just over 2 weeks until Sadies. Be sure to get everything ready. Should be a good time
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

More like good evening, now.
Rod, don't know if you got the word or not, Rene Ann & I wont' be able to make the quartly lunch this time. Not sure if it's due to "management" not being able to make a decision, or make their minds up, or maybe the "local board of directors" meeting at the beauty shop changed things but...somewhere, sometime during the dates of Feb 25 to April 5 we are supposed to have a turnaround or 2 at work. They've changed it up 3 times now as to when the dates are going to be. But it's pretty much set (in part any way) that the first 2 weeks of March are off limits for days off or vacation. This however may run solid all the way thru April 5. If its' for just the 2 weeks, I don't know if I'd have enough time to get ready for the SFR. My dad's not been doing to well here of late, going back & forth to VA hospital in Amarillo.
If I doant' make it, next time I see you, I'll buy you a Texas sized, hand cramping cold frosty glass of iced tea.

Re: Re: Good Morning

Rick
Yes, unfortunately I did get it. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. Hopefully you both can make the HCT.

RR