Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
She's Gone...

Hi All;
I posted Rusty on the AVA Classifieds, and less than an hour later got a call from a gentleman from Oklahoma inquiring about her. After a few emails back & forth, We agreed to the 'sale', and he will be here on 2/28 with a trailer to pick her up.
Thus ends an era, I am 'in mourning'.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: She's Gone...

Congratulations, I guess!!
Hopefully he will have the time to get it running well. You have done lots of work with the radiator and things, so it should run will once he gets the electrical stuff going.
Does he have any other 1300's?
Good luck!! Now you will have a downpayment for a VV1700!! As I posted on the AVA site, the shop here will be selling it for about $15,000. Don't know the exact price or the color he will be getting. He says the end of March, so will have to see. Maybe I will stop there tomorrow afternoon on the way home from work.

RR

Re: Re: She's Gone...

It will be ok Hank. Bye Rusty.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: She's Gone...

Brenda, thanks for the kind words. RR, I do not as of yet have the dowm for a V17, I didn't sell her...I gave her away. The gentleman would not take her for free, though, he's giving me some Kuryakin grips for Ol'Faithful, some oil filters, and the rear frame that was bent in the accident that I haven't replaced yet. I'm confident that she's going to a home where she'll be loved and ridden.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.