Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning New Mexico

Goood Morrnning New Mexico & beyond.

46 here going for low 60's, rain poss this evening thru Wed.

Have a great day.
Ride safe.

Keep those renewals coming.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning New Mexico

Good morning all
A beautiful 44 with clear skies and a bright sun. Already been out on the bike doing a couple things. Now time to have some breakfast and get a couple things done around the house. Good day to be outside again.
Less than 3 weeks until Sadies!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning New Mexico

Hi, All;
Well, it's in the high 30's here in Albuquerque, with a predicted high of 59. I don't really have anything planned, so a little later, I guess I'll give Ol'Faithful a bath. She's needed it for awhile.
I've also made the decision to get rid of Rusty. I don't really have the knowledge or the money to put her in the shape I need to put her in. I'll be listing her on the AVA want ads, and will not sell her to anyone that wants to part her out on EBay.
She's a wonderful machine, she just needs better care than I can give her. If anyone knows someone who would take care of her, send them my way. Gawd, this hurts.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning New Mexico

Aaah, that's a sad story laddie, but there comes a time in every bikes life....
High of 54 here today & it's raining again at 6:15 Txtime.