Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.

50 heading for 72.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Winter is back. Didn't even make 50 yesterday. Cloudy by mid morning with cool wind and snow in the mountains. Even saw a few flurries here, but we didn't get any precip to amount to anything.
Looks like it will start warming up again though.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Looks like you're getting what we had yesterday and Monday. We stepped out the door yesterday morning and were met by 2-3" of snow-very unusual! Oh well it was beautiful. I was still able to ride into church last night. Just a bit chilly.
Sent off our registration for SFR yesterday. Called the campground in Alpine to make a reservation for a tent site, and they said to just show up; there was plenty of room. Take care all.
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;
It's 20 degrees here in the 'frozen North' today, with a chill factor of 13. Heater's been runninjg all morning. I was going to ride Ol'Faithful to work, but decided not to, I might not be able to get her started (haven't been 'exercising' her as much as I should.) I need to do some errands after work, she'll be a lot easier to start then. I've been out due to some oral surgery (getting ready for partials), back in the saddle again (work) today.
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!