Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

57 heading for 75.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Couldn't sleep any more. Been thinking about the wiring repairs. Have to finish inside the house now, putting the wiring back in the circuit breaker box. Didn't finish it last night as I was tired and hungry by the time I finished under the trailer.
Pleasant 43 heading for 73. Only getting up to 58 tomorrow. Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of our church, so big doings there. Will be a busy weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;
RR, I can commiserate with you, I've had my share of trying to fix electrical wiring under a mobile home.
I stayed awake last night with another wiring problem on my mind...Rusty. I'm just about ready to give up and run a wire direct from the battery with a 10 amp inline fuse, and bypass the entire stock circuit. At least it will work then. I'm at home working in my apt. right now, need to get Ol'Faithful to the shop for an oil & filter chg. soon. 50% chance of thunderboomers tomorrow! Everyone have a Great Day...
Stiff upper lip & all that...

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

I'm in Love...With a Fire Engine Red C14!!!