Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Right at the freezing mark and heading for 66. The days are getting better. Still dry though. It has been a VERY DRY winter. Hope we get some precip soon, as the mountains really need it. Don't need any fires like in OK.
Hank, good luck with Rusty. Those electrical problems can be difficult.
Would like to make it up to the Santa Fe area sometime soon to check out some routes for the AVA rally. Have to keep an eye on the weather for a good weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Forgot one thing.
Hank, you might get a call from David Habermehl sometime. He is from North Carolina and would like to come out to the AVA rally. His son is getting married the weekend before in California, so he would trailer his bike out to Santa Fe area and leave it there and drive his truck out to Calif and back and then ride the bike for the rally. He is looking for a safe place to keep his bike. I told him he could try here, but it is a ways away, so I suggested he give you a call.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning.

30 headed for upper 60's. Never hit the high yesterday. Will we make it today?

Hope to see a bunch of you at SFR next month.

Have a great day. Ride safe. Don't play with fire.!! The fire departments here have been really busy with wild fires.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Hi, All;
It's 31 in Albuquerque right now (with a chill factor of 26) headed for a high of 60. It is definitely warming up! I'm going to ride Ol'Faithful to work as I have a dental appt. this afternoon.
RR, can you send me that gentleman's email address? I've been getting out-of-state calls on my 'phone, but they don't leave a message. If I can contact him via email, maybe we can work something out. I think I'm going to go to NASA for info on Rusty...Electrical problems are a Royal Pain!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!