Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

58 here, temps dropping during the day.

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Another good nights sleep out of the way. Looks to be about 45 with come clouds and heading for 63. Unlike some places where the temp is going the other way.
Don't forget to get those articles in for the EV newsletter. One more week until it goes to press (er email)!!
Good luck with Rusty Hank. SFR is coming up soon if that will be its unveiling. Talking about that, don't forget to get your registrations in to Sandra!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Just called for reservations for camping at the SFR and they said no reservations necessary since I am in a tent. I plan on getting there early afternoon Thursday.
See ya then.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA!
I'm sitting at the computer eating breakfast and scheduling my day. It's about 40 degrees here in Albuquerque, and cloudy, but the radar shows no rain in sight. The high today is supposed to be in the low 50's. I'm going tyo work on Rusty today, and I have a Church function this evening. I'm hoping to be able to give a 'sneak preview' of the 'new' Rusty at the Club Luncheon at Sadies in March, and I will have a passenger with me, one of my cousins that lives in Rio Rancho (AKA 'Little New York') wants to ride with me and meet everyone. She's in her 70's, but doesn't act like it. This will be the first time I've had a passenger ride with me since my last ex-wife. It ought to be interesting. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!