Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning everyone.

54 going for 75. Another beautiful day in store, I hope.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Get all those dues and reg. in.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
First, welcome Richard & Cindy Baxter. Great to have the two of you in our membership. Now you just have to make it to one of our events. Lunch will be in Fort Stanton in a couple months. Glad to have the two of you with us!!
They make our membership up to 23. If we can just get two more we will make the quarter century mark!!
Cloudy yesterday, so it didn't get so warm, but then it kept it warm last night. Only down to 41 and headig for upper 60's. Looks like I will make it thru the week, just have to make it thru today. Hopefully can put the final coat of paint on my project and bring it into the house this weekend.
Yall have a great day!!

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 44 here, headed for a high of 60 with a 20% chance for rain. I took the day off yesterday and rode to Santa Fe to take part in a Right To Life rally
(This is noe of the Major Missions of my life.) Going to work on Rusty tomorrow. Today's payday, so I'll have some money for parts. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!