Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.

47 headed for low 70's. Cooler for tomorrow.

Have a good day. Ride safely.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks to be another beautiful day. Currently 27 heading for upper 60's. Getting things done around here this weekend. Have today off also, so have more to do. Sure could get used to this routine.
Be sure to get your registration in for the SFR. Guess I gave false information about VROC being at Alpine the same time. They will be there while the HCT is going on. I knew the dates sounded familiar, just didn't get it right. Dave says the BMW riders will be there the same weekend as us though.
Also, the road between Presidio and Lajitas might be washed out. Will have to check it out before then.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning - River Road info.

I checked Tx Dot. The River Road is closed due to wash out. It is supposed to be closed till 3-07-09.
So it may be open by the time we get there.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good morning - River Road info.

'Morning, guys;
43 in Albuquerque headed for a high of 59! Almost mesh jacket weather! I hope it's this pretty for the EVA Luncheon. I have a lunch appointment with a friend, then I'm going to go over and see what I can do about getting Rusty running. Gonna have to work fast to have her ready for the luncheon. Everyone have a nice day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!