Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

41 going for low 60's.

Y'all Have a good day. Ride safe.

Good luck, Hank.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
27 here heading for 65. Was a beautiful day yesterday up to 65 and should be the same today. Great day for getting things done outside.
Have to go paint at church this morning then working on a project here this afternoon. Went with Cindy and Mom to see Gran Torino yesterday. A good movie.
Good luck with the fence and workshop Brenda.
Yall have a great day and don't forget to get those articles in for the newsletter. Deadline is 2 weeks. Bud shootout in 3 weeks.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Good afternoon
Was just looking around and saw the VROC of Texas will be in Alpine the same weekend as us. Their web site says most of them will be staying at the Holland where 'the bar is open until 10:00'. They didn't even mention camping in their web site. Looks like it will be a busy town.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

good Afternoon! Well, I've been poked, probed, inspected, rejected, and the Dr. will tell me Monday (hopefully!) whats wrong. It was an interesting experience. If I'd used my own cat, my bank account wouldn't be empty. Oh, Well!! At least I'm feeling a bit better. Everyone have a great rest of the weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

RR, RE: the VROC...Sure glad I have my motel room reserved already! See Ya There.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Ignore the VROC at SFR. I saw the date and it looked familiar, but they will be there while we are at the HCT.

RR