Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.

29 here heading for upper 40's.

I woke up at 4:40 this morning,UGH.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Up at 7 this morning. Feels good to sleep in for a bit. A cool 27 with clear skies. Waiting for the sun to warm things up. Should get up to 60.
Good luck with the fence Brenda. And of course with the shed. I am sure it will be nice to get everything done!!
It is getting time for the newsletter the first of February (already). Get your articles in to me soon. Anything you might think of interest. Winter projects on the bike, plans for the summer riding season, just some ramblings!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;
I didn't get up 'till noon today due to some major GI problems. Had to take the day off work. I'm on a clear liquid diet for the forseeable future (glad the EVA Luncheon isn't for a couple of more months yet!), and am prepping for a cat-scan at 0800 tomorrow (The doctor wouldn't let me use my own cat). It's50 degrees in Albuquerque under sunny skies. RR, I'll try to get an article to you for the NL, I'm just not sure what to write about yet, as I havent ridden much lately. Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good luck Hank with the GI problems. Too bad they wouldn't let you use your own cat. It would be much easier and cheaper that way. You could even do it at home.
Did yall see the new Victory Core cycle introduced today?? Very futuristic, but not for me. Looks like it could go about 50 miles on a tank of gas. Looks like an engine with wheels.
Yall have a great day.

RR