Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mornin

Good mornin y'all.

40 here going for 56 or so.

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Mornin

Good morning all
A cool 27 warming up to only 52. I am ready for spring. Didn't warm up too much yesterday.
So, Brenda did you kick the contractors yesterday to get them to do things right? Take it easy on that toe.
If it is this cool here, must be really cold in the frozen northland of Albuquerque. Hopefully it is warmer in Tucson. It should be nice and warm though for our EV breakfast at Sadies in March. Do ya have it on your calendar?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Mornin

High of 71 yesterday at my house. Supposed to be 67 today. Overnight low of 41. This is why I live in the desert. We thrive between october and May, and survive the rest of the time.
Bob and Dorothy

Re: Re: Re: Mornin

Good Morning, All;
Hey, RR, will we be going in to the park? I really want to see what's there. 24 this morning in the 'Frozen North', headed for a high of 51. Skies are clear. It's supposed to be in the mid 50's this weekend, and I'm hoping (and praying) that I'll get Rusty running. Might have a passenger at the EVA luncheon, I need to call her and see if she's interested in going. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!