Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SFR

Hi Rod, got your email. As it stands now, John and Brenda - motel, RR, Rick, Jim & Sandra - tent camping.
Hank said I would have his reg. in the mail this week, didn't say if he was camping or not, but he probalby is.

Have a good day, keep smiling, Sandra

Re: SFR

What we gonna do when we get there?
I did not plan anything.
Everyone always said it was the most organized unorganized event. So I did not organize.!
Do I need to organize?

Brenda

Re: Re: SFR

I have some stuff on the EV web site about the agenda. Asked SpeedBall about it and he said it looked good. If you have any other ideas let me know. I will try to make a recon trip down there sometime before the end of March, but not sure if time will permit (or weather). The routes are somewhat like 2 years ago. The south route will be the reverse direction and the north route a little different. My favorite breakfast place in Fort Davis is closed, but there is a different place there which is also good.
Let me know if you have any different ideas.

RR

Re: Re: Re: SFR

Sounds good to me.

Brenda