Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEV

65 here with rain moving in. Heading for 75.
Y'all have a good day, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: GMEV

Good morning all
A beautiful 44 here so far this morning heading for 63. Have been getting little things done around the house these past few days. More little odds and ends to do today.
Having steak on the grill today. My mouth is watering already.
What is the status of Rusty today? Any progress on that radiator fan?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: GMEV

Good Morning, Everybody!
RR, I haven't been able to work on Rusty this week due to lack of funds. I'm going to buy another relay and some wire next Saturday and try again. I'm hoping that running the new hot wire will fix the problem. I'm also going to put a 10 amp fuse on the coil's input side to try to keep the coil from blowing again if there's still something wrong (fuses are MUCH cheaper!) That campground sounds like a nice place. Maybe we could make it the 'EVA Home Base' for the rally? I'm definitely planning on riding Rusty to the rally, it ought to be fun!!
It's beautiful out today, I'm definitely going on a ride today!! Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!