Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning to ya.

59 heading for 75, a little foggy.

Have a good day, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 30 degrees in Albuquerque, with a predicted high of 55! WOHOO!! Is Spring coming already?? On my 'to do' list today...Clean up Ol'Faithful, and start planning my Vacation! RR, I have some pics of my work on Rusty, and will take more as I get her together and running. If you're sure the readers of the NL wouldn't mind a fairly long, technically oriented article, I'll submit one. I'll also submit an article after my trip in May. I have had my leave approved for the AVA Rally, so I'll be there, however, I'm seriously considering commuting, as the prices up there are a bit steep for me. If the price of gas doesn't raise any, it'll be cheaper to commute than stay in SF. Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all.
A nice sunny 40 here heading for mid 60's. A beautiful day yesterday. Did some work outside and will probably do the same today.
I found a campground in Espanola with a tent area for $15 a night for 2 people. It has a firepit area for campfires at night. It is about 23 miles to the hotel. I plan on making a recon trip this spring to check out some of the rides and will check it out also. I have a link to the campsite on the 'AVA Rally' 'Sites' page on the EV site. The tent area is a common area for tents to set up. The owner said he tried getting grass in this past summer but it didn't take too good, but he is going to try again this year.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I doubt John and I will be able to make the AVA rally this time.

Brenda