Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year and Good Morning

I hope you all have a happy, safe, properious 2009.

It is 35 here in Liberty, heading for 60 something.

Have a good day, be safe.

Brenda

Re: Happy New Year and Good Morning

Gee, RR must be sleeping in!! Good Morning and Happy New Year everyone! Well, my plans to have Rusty running before the new year went unrealized, but at least I have a handle on the problem, and she'll be running soon. Got my leave approved for my trip in May/June!!!WOHOO!!! That'll be the first time I've done a trip that long in a couple of decades. Ought to be fun!! Of course, I'll take pics. Everyone have a Great January First!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager

Re: Re: Happy New Year and Good Morning

Happy New Year everyone. Well Jan 1st was ushered in very peacefully last night. We picked up close relatives of Dorothy last night at the airport, and they will be with us for a few days. Here's wishing the best for everyone in 2009.
Bob and Dorothy

Re: Re: Re: Happy New Year and Good Morning

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
Yes, we did sleep in. This is the latest I have stayed in bed in a long time. Was awake a little after 8, but just laid in bed with Cindy for a while.
We stayed up to usher in the new year and went to bed shortly after that. New Years eve marked the 5th anniversary of meeting my SWEET CINDY!! We went out for supper last night and then were home by 9:30 to usher in the new year with family.
40 here now with clear skies heading for 61. Will try to get the trike out and take Cindy's grandson for a ride and hopefully Cindy.
Remember lunch at Sadies the 7th of March. Rick & Rene Ann from FAAAAARRR EAST New Mexico even plan on being there!! Then the SFR and Phoenix for our FAAAAARRRR WESTERN New Mexico residents!!
Yall have a great day and a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

RR

Re: Re: Happy New Year and Good Morning

Hank
Just remember those pictures and send in an article for the next newsletter. It will be out in another month. People are probably getting tired of my ramblings.

RR