Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goog Morning

Well the overnight was 25 with a high today of 48. So you see you all don't have a lock on those cool temps. Despite my handle, Bob in Tucson, we actually live in Vail Az. which is an unincorporated area about 20 miles SE of Tucson. We generally are 3-5 degrees cooler than Tucson, which is great in summertime. Might take the bike out later after the frost melts on the roads. Have a good day everyone.
Bob

Re: Goog Morning

Good morning all
Bob & Dorothy, how does it feel to be the first ones here for once? Everyone else must be sleeping in.
We were up late last night and just got up a little bit ago. Got some snow here last night. It will be gone in a couple hours. Down to 24 this morning and suppose to be 20 tonight. Only getting up to 46 today. Sounds as bad as there in Vail. Maybe you are taking to your namesake town in Colorado!!
Will probably take the bike out here later also to do some errands.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Goog Morning

Good morning.

68 in Liberty,Tx., high will be in the 70's before the rain hits this afternoon. Low for tonight will be in the 40's. With a high tomorrow in the 60's.

Have a good day, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Goog Morning

'Goog' Morning, EVA (Somebody obviously started typing before they got their first cup of coffee down!!)
It's 20 degrees this morning under beautiful azure blue New Mexico Skies!! The predicted high today is 33. I got a tip off of the Yahoo forum that may help me get Rusty up & running sooner rather than later. Other than that, things are pretty normal around here. There's some snow on the ground...I may go riding after the ice melts off the streets.
Everybody have a Great Day, and a BLESSED NEW YEAR!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Goog Morning

Hank
Good luck with getting Rusty going. It is up to 34 here now according to the thermometer out on the workshop. The snow is melting.
Bob, how is thar highway 77 between Tucson and Globe? I have seen it passing thru Globe, but never taken it. I would have to be going to Tucson and back as I don't really like to go on the freeway much, and once I get to Tucson that would be my only choice for getting back home. The road looks like it might go thru some scenic areas.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Goog Morning

Rod, Hwy 77 is a real nice stretch into Tucson. The first 20 miles or so out of Globe have alot of twistys, as you drop down in elevation. You'd love this stretch on your C14. After you get to Winkleman, the road is fairly mellow as you travel high desert through several small towns. Nice ride if it's not July! Are you thinking of coming to Tucson?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Goog Morning

Bob
Nothing special in mind, but just wondering in case the opportunity arises. Perhaps for the Arizona Bike Week, but will have to see. I really like the stretch of 60 between Miami and Superior.
Got an email from Duane and Charlotte Ash and they said the VV1700 won't be available for test rides by then, so guess I will have to wait and see.

RR