Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all.

We had a great Christmas and I hope all of you did.

Have a great day today, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
We had a great Christmas also. Two full tables, lots to eat and a great time after. Took today off, so this will be a nice long weekend.
Cindy and I planning on going to a movie today. It sure is nice to have her here to do things with.
Aa few things to do around here this morning also. Will be able to ride the C14 to do some things.
I was thinking about the Arizona Bike Week. It probably won't be the first opportunity to ride the VV1700 as Daytona is a few weeks before and I am sure it will be there also.
I have the Arizona Bike Week on the calendar and will write more about in the newsletter coming out in February. Meanwhile, mark some time for that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
RR, I'm guessing as of right now that I probably will not make the AZ Bikeweek, as I want to make the SFR, and probably will not be able to get leave for 2 consecutive weekends. There's always next year!!
Still working on Rusty...It looks like I'm going to have to trace down the power wire to the fan, and find the cut/crimp/barepart/whatever in it. That means I get to take my tank off ($800.00 paint job!...AAARRRGGGHHH!!), and untape the 1,726.598 feet of main cable harness on it to find the break. SSHHEEESSSSHH!! It'll probably take another month, at least!! Not to mention the fact that I have to buy another 30.00 relay!! OH, WELL!!
Everybody HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!