Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good mornin

Good mornin.

29 with rain headed our way, sleet north of the county line.

Hope y'all have a great day. Be careful out there.

Merry Xmas
HO HO HO
Brenda

Re: Good mornin

Good morning all
Guess I know why I live here. No rain, no sleet, no snow!! It is COLD though. 20 deg for a new low for the season. Clear skies, so the sun will feel good. The weather man wasn't very good on his prediction, said only getting down to 29.
Will have to let the bike warm up a little before heading to work.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good mornin

Good Morning, Everybody!
Well, I'm hoping to get Rusty running today for the engine test, and to warm up the oil (which has been sitting for nearly a year) for the oil change. The tank & lowers are together and look Beautiful! (They ought to, for $800.00!!) There's a little shop right outside the gate of the storage unit where I work on Rusty that's trying real hard to get my business. I went over there looking for a place to get rid of some old gas, and had a talk with the shop manager.
He's has a lot of experience with several local 'MaKaw' shops, and doesn't think much of them.
(neither do I...They're being real nice to me right now, because I'm talking about buying a bike, but the one time I brought Rusty in for service, they didn't want to touch her...Which is normal for them I guess.)
I might try him out someday. Things are looking much better financially this year (if I DO NOT buy a new bike), I might be able to attend a run or 2...in addition to the AVA National in S.F., and my 3-week
western US tour in may-june. I'm gonna put some miles on the girls this year!! Looks like I'm talking too much, so I'll see you on the Road!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!