Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Mornin

Mornin y'all.

69 headed for almost 80. The cold sets back in tonight.

I got part of my Xmas present yesterday, a 46" hd flat screen tv and a home entertainment system.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Merry Xmas
Brenda

Re: Good Mornin

Good morning all
A cool 37 heading for 61 with clear skies. Looks about the same for a couple days. Monday a high of only 48.
Brenda, that entertainment system will come in handy when the cold weather hits. Now you just need a BlueRay of 'On Any Sunday'!! Enjoy it!!
Hank, good luck on working with Rusty. Keep us posted on the progress.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Mornin

Good Morning!!
It's a beautiful morning, that ol' New Mexico sun is shining bright! Temp is in the low 40's with a predicted high of 48...I think it's going to get hotter than that. Rusty's tank is almost ready to install...have to leak test it, and I have some more electrical work to do before I put it on. I also have to remount my horns (first try wasn't very good.)
Everybody have a WONDERFUL DAY AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Re: Good Mornin

Hank,
I forget, which bike is the 1300, Rusty or Ol' Faithful?
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Mornin

Rusty's the 1300. Hank's a little bit rusty himself.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Mornin

Hi, Bob...
5,000 comics out of work and Richard's trying to be funny...Yes, Rusty is the 1300. Hope to have her up and running in time for the SFR. All I have left is remounting the horns, some cleaning, and an oil change. See ya on the Road!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The ORIGINAL Voyagewr!