Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning and Merry Christmas.

46 going for 60's with drizzle or light rain in store for today.

I hope y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

You can send my xmas presents any time.!

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like another good day today. Only down to 50 with a 30% chance of rain. Looks clear so far.
Brenda, I sent your presents a few weeks ago. Don't know why you didn't get them yet!! Check with your mail man.
Hank, sorry you won't make it out to see your mother. That would have made a much bettr Christmas to be with family.
Yall have a great day and if you haven't, get your renewal in to Brenda.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

That darn mail lady is always losing things.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All!
It's a beautiful morning here, the sun's out, and I have some running around to do. I have to do it today, as there's a 70% chance of snow tomorrow. Think I'll move to Alamogordo. Plans are to get Rusty running this week, and attend the Christmas services at my church. Of course, my cousins will expect me for Christmas dinner (a nice 30 mile ride.)
Well, I have to get started, first on the docket is breakfast at my favorite restaurant. Note to RR: Remember, I paid my dues when I bought the t-shirt! I do need to send in my LSV dues, though! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!