Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.!!

32 heading for lower 60's.

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Send in your 09 EVA dues, the reg. for the 09 SFR in Alpine is on the EVA home page.
I will be retiring in Jan. as the LSV sect./treas. but will be staying on as the EV sect./treas.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA!
Had a bit of a fright yesterday morning, thought someone had stolen Ol'Faithful (my '03 Voyager). Turns out I just 'misplaced' her. Sometimes getting old can be frustrating. 38 in Albuquerque right now, sunny this weekend with rain/snow starting Monday night. Guess old man winter is here! Today I start practicing for our Christmas program at church, so my saturdays will be busy for awhile. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!

Re: Re: Good morning

All right Hank, how does someone misplace an 800 # bike? We need details!! Good luck with your church Christmas program. I assume with your email address containing "Praisebass", that you sing bass in a choir? Have a good day.

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Kinda pleasant this morning and up to 52 already by 10:30 now. Have to do a little painting outside, so hopefully it will warm up a little more so I can do that.
Hank, maybe you could get a beeper or something for your bike like the button on phones to locate your bike. You could also drop a trail of bread crumbs from the bike to your appartment.
Yall have a great day.

RR