Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
A cool 27 this morning with some high clouds, but the sun is shining. Heading for 64.
Good day for a ride to Corona for lunch. Doesn't look like a good turnout, but hopefully at least two. I will be at the truck stop north of town and leaving at 9:30. Hopefully meet Roland Caster in Carrizozo on the way thru. He will not be making the trup due to other plans, but would be nice to meet him. Will be in Corona by noon.
It is also getting close to December 1 and time for another newsletter. Get any articles in to me by the end of this month so we can get the newsletter out. Anything of interest, your thoughts on the VV1700, any trips you have taken lately, anything you are doing on your bike.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Hey, RR...
I sure hope there's more than 2! I'll see you in Corona at noon. Will you take a check for the shirt & dues?? (I can always get cash if needed.)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Hank
A check would be fine, but make sure it is made out to Brenda Herring. She is our treasurer.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good afternoon.

Went to IMS in Houston. Seen the new voyager. Still don't like it and won't be buying one, not in the market for a new bike yet anyway. When we do buy anew bike it will be something else.
RR, I will get a treasury report in to you asap.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good afternoon
Had a good ride to Corona and a good time there. Four people there, Hank, Don & Karen & myself. A little cool going and comfortable coming back home.
March 7th at noon at Sadies in Fort Stanton for our next lunch. See yall then.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Hi, Everyone;
I just got back from Corona, ate a Green Chili Cheese Burger, and it was great! Brenda, I paid dues for '09, and bought a T-Shirt. Gave a check (made out to you) to Rod. Don & Karen are real nice people, it'll be fun riding with them. Gassed up in Albuquerque after the ride and was pleasently surprised-207 miles and 4.1 gallons. Over 50MPG!!
(50.4 to be exact.) I honestly do not know of any motorcycle in this displacement range that can come anywhere close to this. This confirms my opinion that the Voyager XII engine is one of the most efficient made by anyone to date. What a ride!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Thanks for the info, Hank.

Brenda