Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning to y'all.

47 headed for mid 50's, windy out.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Going to the IMS in Houston tomorrow.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Brenda you and John have a safe trip to the big city! Up to 29 degrees here this morning. Nice brisk ride for a "real man" like RR! Cage temp for an "old man" like me. Ya'll have a great day! Sorry I'll miss the lunch tomorrow.

Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
26 in Albuquerque and calm this morning. I have to go to Praise Team Practice after work tonight, but 'Ol'Faithful' is sitting in her carport until then. Riding her to Corona tomorrow to recharge the battery (and see some old friends!) Rusty is still sitting in the garage, haven't worked on her in awhile. Need to get her up & running. She looks Pretty!! See you at Corona!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A cool 26 here in Alamogordo also. Heading for only 54. Will be up to 64 though tomorrow with mostly sunny skies. Should be a good day for a ride once the sun comes up tomorrow.
Got my GPS back from Garmin. Actually it was a new one. It will be nice to have it back and also XM again.
Will be going to court Monday. Got a ticket for going thru a red light at 10th & White Sands at 10:00 PM Tuesday night. I have done it before since I do not trip the light. I told the officer I do not trip the light and he said that is because I am on a Motorcycle. I told him that has nothing to do with it. The light is defective and needs to be fixed so I do trip it. There was no traffic coming.
Yall have a great day and see ya tomorrow
Sorry WhiskeyDoc about having to be in a cage today. Hope you can make it thru that.

RR