Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey, RR...

I just got done looking at the new Voyager pics, and that bike seems like it fits you really well. You're about 6'2", right? I'm 5'10", with a 29" inseam...How do you think it would fit me? Your seating position looked good, too. I'm partial to the red one, but would take the blue too. Were you able to get any idea of release date and MSRP? I'm glad you had fun, sure wish I could have gone with you! I AM planning on making the SFR (where the'new' Rusty will be unveiled!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Hey, RR...

No to the MSRP and release date. I think they learned from the C14 on the release date. They missed their projected date by a couple months. After the release of the prototype others seeing it saw some things to be changed (my opinion only) so they went back to the drawing board on a few things. I don't know what, but I believe that is why it was delayed.
My thinking would be about $17,000, but that is only my conjecture.
Good luck on your trip to South America and see ya in Corona when you get back for the EV quarterly lunch on the 22nd.

RR