Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

G'Mornin', Brenda!
What are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning??
I hope everything is going well, there. RR, I know you set up the next Club Lunch so I could attend, but if the weather starts getting really bad, ytou migh consider changing the date. Don't worry about me, there's always next time! Everyone have a Great Weekend (I'm going to spend the day 'communing' with Rusty.)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager(and Still the BEST!)

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Suppose to be cooling off here this weekend with wind today bringing in the cooler weather.
Only getting up to 73 tomorrow, but a slow warming trend to get back up to 80 by the end of the week.
Looks like the motorcycle industry is getting more new bikes here. Honda will be selling their 680cc bike with automatic transmission (not really the correct term) will be here next year. Trying to get more people on bikes. That is good and bad. Good that more people will be riding, hopefully making it more acceptible. Bad that more people will be riding who are just starting and don't have the necessary skills and ride without helmets. That will mean more deaths and with that more regulation. Anytime something gets more popular the government feels it needs to regulate more.
On the subject of government guess us working people will be paying so people who bought things on credit they neither could afford or needed can keep them.
Enough for today.
Yall have a great day.

RR