Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone.!!

Things are getting back to normal here.
Thanks to Richard and Barry.

57 headed for mid 80's, that will be the norm for the week.

Get your reg. in for VH and make your reservations at the campground or motel. Bring a stuffed toy also.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
57 here also and heading for 82. Same all week.
Heading to WSMR for security training this week. I will be a US Army trained security killer by Friday afternoon.
Less that 4 weeks til Voyage Home and NASCAR Atlanta.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Trained security killer??
Do I want to know??

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, EVA!! I guess RR will be trained to kill security (turn off the alarm!??) Will they issue you your very own M16? Good luck with that!
Everyone havce a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager
(and still the BEST!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMEVA

Surprise!!

I thought RR wasa already a trained killer!? Look at all the Voyagers he's demolished!

Hope y'all are doing well. It's been a real mess here personally. john & Brendas place is starting to look like someone lives there now. Brenda was happy she could see the road again.

Y'all ride safe. See ya' in a few weeks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMEVA

Hey, I've only killed 1 Voyager. The first one I sold to John Ward and the last one was only slightly injured. It is alive and well as we speak.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMEVA

I thought Hank had that bike........hahahahaha!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMEVA

Hey, MM...
I do have it, guess RR doesn't want to admit that. I'm working on trying to get the problems fixed, have 'already' put a few thousand miles on her.
She's running fime, and may be the mount I take out west next spring (If the 13 isn't ready.) Everybody have a Great Evening!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMEVA

Merely stating it is alive and well. Didn't mean I had it.

RR