Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The New Vulcan...

The Voyager is Dead.
I'd been waiting all these years for the New Voyager, expecting something similar to the V12 or V13 "Beast".
What do we get??? Another Hardley Clone. I guess I'll be taking Ol'Faithful (My '03-and Thank You, RR!)
off the auction block, and running her 'till the wheels fall off. I'm going to try to restore Rusty to as close to Stock as I can, In memory of Kawasaki's 'glory days'. I feel very dissapointed, and don't really care about the 'High Technology', as far as I'm concerned, the more complex something is, the faster it willl break. I'm posting here because the AVA Web Site is overrun with posters, and I couldn't get in. Whenever you see an '03 or earlier Voyager, remember the days when the Voyager stood proud as an independent marque in the Kawasaki lineup, instead of being just an accessories option, as it has become.

Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
The Only TRUE Voyagers have an Inline Engine!!
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!
(And Still the Standard!)