Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pie Town

Good afternoon all
Got back from Pie Town a little bit ago and just finished posting pictures on the web page. Hank and I were the only two who made it this time. Great weather for a ride. I got a little rain going up yesterday just west of Socorro and then again just before getting into Datil. The campground at Datil Well was dry though and I had a good nights sleep.
Then rode south to Reserve and west thru Alpine then north to Springerville and back east to Pie Town.
Next lunch will be November 22nd in Corona. Make your plans.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Pie Town

Hi, Everyone!
Made it back from Pie Town at about 5:00 yesterday afternoon. The ride down and back was wonderful, Ol'Faithful performed without a hitch. I still need to find some curves to test the front end, though. Rod and I had some of the best hamburgers I've ever tasted at 'The Daily Pie' cafe in Pie Town. Since it was my birthday, I topped lunch off with a piece of Peanut Butter pie ala mode. Rod had Apple pie.
I stopped by the VLA on the way back, it was an exciting and educational 45 minutes. I took the 'walking tour' where they let you go out and get 'up close and personal' with one of the dishes. It was really an amazing experience, and I highly recommend it. I'm sure children would get a kick out of it.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!