Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all.

78 headed for 98.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Brenda I guess Rod and I should thank you and the rest of the LSV'rs for sending us the left over eye of Dolly! It has stalled directly over us for the last 48 hours or more and has not stopped dumping rain! If this keeps up for another day I'm going to start having Vietnam flash backs! Any drought we had is now OVER!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Just got back from church and measured my rain guage. 2.75" since about noon yesterday when I put it out. Probably close to an inch before that, so I am sure about 3.5" here for this rain. Looks to be about over for now, but the ground is definitely saturated. This past couple days totals more than this year previous to now.
Got a call from Bob Schneider of Vail, AZ. He and his wife will be coming to the ET. I was hoping to get some of our Arizona neighbors here since it is so close to them. Highs in the lower 80's for the next week with a 30% chance of rain, which means probably a shower in the afternoon. Still too early to predict for the ET, but should be good. Get your registration in.
Yall have a great day.

RR