Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning everyone.!!

73 going for 95.

Have a great day. Ride safe.

Never tried red or green.???

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all.
Good chance for rain again today with high of 90. Good chance all week. It is keeping the temp down.
Heading out for Laguna Seca after work today and the MotoGP races this weekend. Will be back monday night. Riding thru Death Valley on the way there.
Yall have a great weekend and see ya Tuesday morning.

RR

Re: Good morning

Forgot to mention, I prefer Red.

RR

Re: Re: Good morning

Geez, don't you ever work? I think we had that discussion at BG.!! HAHA

Have a good trip. Ride safe, drink plenty of fluids for Death Valley. I have heard it is hot there.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning all!
At the rate RR's going, he'll have that new Connie worn out before the new Voyager comes out! I guess Cindy is the original 'Motorcycle Widow'! Mid 80's here in Albuquerque today with a chance for rain (20%). Unlike RR, I have to work today-and tomorrow...and Friday. But, hey, Rusty's tank is getting painted, I'm getting those bad scratches on the right lower fixed, and she'll soon be 'all the same color'! Still need to do the oil & filter and some other 'nitnoy' stuff, but she should be up and running for the ET! Have a Great Hum[pday, everyone!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Morning all! I mentioned to Rod that I had replied to a post on the AVA site about the 2009 AVA Rally in Santa Fe. I pointed out to those planning to attend that they needed to prepare for the Official NM State question, "Red or green?" as in chile.

I guess the unofficial reply to that question is "Which is hotter?". At leaset that is always my reply! Ya'll have a great day. See ya at the ET.