Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Well, I made it thru my first day back at work. Was a busy day.
We have been having a chance of showers all week and more this coming week. The highs only getting up to 90.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning.!!

74 heading for 92, slight chance of rain. Hit 100 yesterday in Houston.

Get your apps. in for the Enchanted Tour. The LSV SCI/CO is coming up soon, think about joining us.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good Morning

Finally got to a computer. We are in Council Bluffs IA having our bike worked on. Lost the rear brake so we had to change our route. We intended to come here but later. We stuck to the interstates so we didn't have to stop so much. Karen's grandson has a bike shop and is taking care of all. We will be back on the road tomorrow or the next day heading for Humbolt IA. We plan on being home the first of Aug. Glad everyone got home safe. Ride safe. D&K

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Glad to hear from you two. Hope the repairs went well. Have a safe trip and I look forward to seeing both of you in August.
Saw WhiskeyDoc this afternoon and he said something which is really sticking in my brain (such as it is). I think our official motto for Santa Fe should be 'The only thing you need to decide is Red or Green' or maybe just 'Red or Green'!!