Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning.

We leave tomoorw morning for BG.
Be back in a week.

69 going for 92.

Gonna do packing and cleaning today.

Have a good day. Ride safe.
See ya Monday, RR.
Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
A muggy and warm morning. Humidity is 66% and temp is 67. Heading for 91. No rain yesterday, but it did threaten.
Got the Enchanted Tour registration from Jim & Sandra Judge. That makes 5 so far. Get yours in!! All 5 are going to the chuckwagon supper. It should be a great time.
Heading out for BGK tomorrow afternoon. Look forward to seeing yall there. Everyone ride safe and see ya in a couple days. Weather still shows 60 or 70% chance of no rain the whole time. Should be a great time.
Yall have a great 4th.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, everyone & Happy Independance Day!!
Well, it's hot and muggy in Albuquerque this morning, and I'm planning on doing some cleanup around the apartment, then doing some work on Rusty. Tomorrow, I get to do laundry!! I need to get my reg in for the ET, and am hoping to have Rusty running so I can ride her to the rally. Everyone have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!