Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning.

Good Morning.!!

71 going for 92. No rain yet.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning.

Good morning all
No rain here. They say there is a chance the next few days, but will have to see.
Getting excited about BGK!! Should be a good time seeing all the people again.
Hope the weather is good. Been watching that also, but too early to tell yet.
Hope Don & Karen are doing well on their trip. Will see them at BGK also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning.

I talked with Jim and Sandra Judge and they are still planning to go to BGK. Our trip is still in process. We had a change in route because our daughter-in-law died last Sat. I am in Raleigh while Karen flew back to KS for services. She will return to Raleigh tomorrow. Our first night out was tough. We left NM with 3% humidity and at our first campsite, it was 85%. We have been on the cruise, travelled FL and now with family in NC. Our next stop is Mt Carmel, TN then BGK. While travelling through LA our trailer came loose from the bike. We got stopped (under control) and got help from some farmers who ride a trike. They helped us repair and we got back on the road. The weather has been almost unbearable at times. The thermometer on the bike read 114 one full day with 85% humidity. We will be heading for TN on Monday. At this point, we have logged about 3000 miles.
We will stay in contact. D&K

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning.

Good Morning everyone;
It looks like another hot day in Albuquerque, with a 10% chance for thunderboomers. Going to 'ride in' today, have an errand at noon, then I get to go pick up Rusty's gas tank this evening! Finally, one of my dreams is being realized-she'll be all the 'right' color, after I get the tank painted. It looks like the POR-15 job came out real well, I need to make some 'phone calls to local paint shops and get pricing. Everybody have a Great Thursday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning.

Good to hear from you Don.
Sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law. My prayers go out to you and Karen.
Sounds like the trip has been interesting to say the least. I don't look forward to the humidity in BGK either.
We still haven't had any rain to speak of here either. A couple showers, but not anything to soak the ground.
See ya at BGK.

RR