Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all.

70's here going for 92 with chance of storms.

Have a great day.
Ride safe.

Is this the weekend for the ride to lunch??
If so have a good ride and be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Only getting up to 98 today and 94 tomorrow. A definite cool spell.
Yes, tomorrow is the ride to lunch. Have to finish getting the C14 put together and see if it still runs after my work on it.
Have today off to do that and finish shingling the roof over the front door. Have to do that before the sun gets too hot.
Meeting at the truck stop on the north side of town at 9:45 for the ride to San Antonio.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Evening!!

Hi, All!!
Well, I had the day off from work today, and made some real progress on Rusty. I got the injectors mounted, and the fuel rail installed.
Also had a chance to get over to Carl (my mechanic) and check on the status of Rusty's new gas tank.
I'm really encouraged by the progress he's made. It looks like it will be done next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Then, It will be off to the paint shop (along with my lowers), then back to the 'garage' to be installed on Rusty. She'll look a lot different the next time you see her!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!