Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another hot one here today, heading up to 104. Saw clouds last night with lightning. The lightning is not good as the ground is dry and any lightning could start a bad fire.
Got a newsletter out on the web site and emailed to members. Hopefully we will get on a better schedule after this.
Got a few pictures out on the web site of my trip a couple weeks ago. Hope to get more pictures out soon. Anyone else taking pictures please send them and I will put them on also.
Have the valve clearance checked on the C14 and the camshafts off to check the shim thickness. Now have to get the new shims and start re-assembly. Have to be done by Saturday.
Talking about that, only 3 more days til lunch in San Antonio.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning.!!

68 heading for 95, got up to 99 yesterday.
We had rain around us but not here.

4o% chance of rain today.?

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Hope to see some of you in Bowling Green.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA! I'll be taking Friday off work to try to finish up the injectors on Rusty. I called my mechanic yesterday and he's making progress on my gas tank, but is still a long way from being done. I'll be riding Ol'Faithful to San Antonio. See ya all there!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

P.S. to RR: This is the first time I've seen your bike down for more than a day or 2. Hope you get her back together OK!