Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning New Mexico.!!!

Y'all have a great day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, EVA!!
Well, according to UPS the POR-15 I ordered to seal my 'new' V1300 gas tank should be here, today. After that job is done, it's off to the painter. Still haven't figured out what to do about the injectors, though, and don't want to install the new ones until I'm sure that what I'm planning will work...Wonder if I could replace them with a Holley 650 4-barrel (heehee!)?? Sunny and HOT in Albuquerque today. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6-The Original Voyager!!

Re: Good Morning

Good afternoon all
Got back this afternoon and just finished checking all my email.
Had a great trip. 2734 miles in almost a perfect loop except for the last two blocks at home. Phoenix for one day to see Dawn and go to a Diamondbacks game. Tooele, UT for the WSB races. They were great. Also the AMA races.
Then the week in Frisco, CO for the COG rally. A great time there. Lots of great riding. A bunch of good people there also. Thursday was a little cool thouhg, only up to 42 with drizzle. Rode in the rain for the first time on the C14 except for a couple brief 10 minute ones before. The high for the weekend was about 76 with lows right above freezing. Great camping weather!!
Nice to be home and see Cindy.
Got the new shirts from Brenda. They look great. Will bring them to the EV lunch in San Antonio on the 21st. Thanks Brenda.
Yall have a great day.

RR