Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two month trip

Karen and I are almost ready for our trip to the east coast and beyoun. We are leaving 30 May and returning 1 Aug. We bought a pop-up like the Judges have. We will visit friends and family along the way. We are planning on $4.50 gas but the way it looks we may have to up that to $5. Pulling the camper and training wheels, I use 90 plus octane. We are taking the computer so we can stay in touch. There is a possibility we might have to cut the trip short due to the D-I-L's illness. We are playing it by ear. Hope the weather is good to get us sarted.

Re: Two month trip

Don & Karen
Hope you both have a great trip. My prayers are for your Daughter-In-Law and you both and her family.
Have a great trip and keep us posted if you can.
Will you be at BGK?

RR

Re: Re: Two month trip

The trip is planned around BGK. Wouldn't miss is. We are going to be there on the Sun night before. The Judges have asked up to reserve them a spot next to ours.