Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holed up in Texas!

Morning all! I made it to Granbury, TX last night to stay with my daughter and her family. This morning I woke up to a major thunderstorm cell. Guess I'll just cool it for awhile, have a second cup of coffee and leave for Atlanta a little later in the day. Looks like the main line of storm will be south on me by later in the morning.

Yesterday was a good ride. Got moving by 4:30 in the morning. Missed a lot of the wind that way and it was very nice and cool until around 10:00 o'clock.

Not much else to add this morning. Ya'll stay safe and ha e a good day!

Re: Holed up in Texas!

Good morning all
Heading back to work after a week off. Sure felt good to sleep in my own bed again. Didn't feel a thing once my head hit the pillow.
Be careful out there WhiskeyDoc. Sounds like you are in the middle of the bad weather I had been dodging the past week. Went thru Macon, south of Atlanta and saw the damage there from tornados the night before. Keep your eye on the weather. There is some bad stuff out there. Enjoy the ride and keep safe. Keep us posted on your progress.
Yall have a great day.
Remember, EV shirts are on order and will be here in a couple weeks. $25 each.

RR