Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning!

Today is the last day at the office for the rest of the month. Heading out to the east coast to see my son and then to Washington, DC for Operation Rolling Thunder!

I am looking forward to riding about 6k miles during the remainder of the month. I am taking my new sub-laptop Asus along so I'll keep everyone posted as the trip progresses. Stay safe and keep the rubber side down!

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning.!!

WhiskeyDoc, have a good trip, be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning!

Good evening all
Made it to Houston to my Son and his family. So far on this trip the weather has been great. No rain and the humidity is even down. Went thru Macon, GA Sunday and saw the damage from the tornados the night before. Lots of twisted off trees and down power lines.
Stopped by the Herring household this morning. Ordered 20 EV shirts. They should be available in a couple weeks. They will be $25 each. Will have more info available later. Put the existing logo on the front and the patch WhiskeyDoc had made up on the back. They will be on gray shirts. Will bring them to the lunch in San Antonio next month.
Heading back home in the morning and back to work Wednesday.
Yall have a great day.

RR