Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning & welcome Jim Judge

Good morning all.
We have a new member, Jim Judge from Oklahoma. Got his registration info from Brenda last night. Welcome to our group Jim. I look forward to seeing you again at the next gathering. Hopefully you will be able to make the Enchanted Tour. I know you had talked about it.
Talking about membership, if you haven't renewed for this year, get it in soon to Brenda.
And talking about the Enchanted Tour, the registratin info is on the web. Get your registration in for that. It should be a good time and good riding.
Yall have a great day and again, WELCOME JIM.

RR

Re: Good morning & welcome Jim Judge

Good Morning to ya.

Welcome Jim.!!

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good morning & welcome Jim Judge

Glad you are with us Jim! Welcome aboard.

Well almost done with my move. A little slow, but you can't just move into a 30' 5th wheel without carefully picking and keeping only what you need. Fun experience! Ya'll have a great day.

Re: Re: Re: Good morning & welcome Jim Judge

Know about that, used to live in a travel trailer with John, I ,Chris, 3 dogs, a bird and a cat. Boy was that an experience.!?!?

Brenda